Thursday, January 7, 2021

Customer Compliments Carrier



Every day, we strive to please our customers. From retail transactions to mail delivery, we all play a vital role in the organization. The key to our survival is performance. But even more important is our behavior and attitude, which in some cases can have a longer lasting effect.

Orlando Union Park Manager, Customer Services (MCS) Michelle Barressi recently received the following customer letter:

“One of your team members is my letter carrier, Esteban “Steve” Del Valle. (pictured above) I think that we forget all too often to say ‘thank you’ for a job well done.  Steve has always been pleasant, professional and personable.  I can always expect a smile and a positive greeting from him as we pass on the road or when he delivers my daily mail. Please, as his supervisor, deliver an ‘attaboy’ from me to him. I find that the best way to ensure good service is to recognize it and to say ‘thanks.’  It is always rewarding to see someone who obviously enjoys his or her job and looks for ways to do it better.